CBSE Sample Papers – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Class 10, 12 examinations in the months of March every year. Students must be prepared for these exams and one way to do is by solving the sample papers prepared by CBSE. The CBSE sample papers for board classes help students to identify topics that need to be focused on, frequently asked questions, types of tricky questions, and much more. Students can download the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 and 12 in PDF format.
CBSE Sample Papers for current year has been released. These papers are for the Term 1 and Term 2 examinations which are to be conducted in the month of Nov-Dec and March-April. These CBSE sample papers are based on the latest exam pattern. CBSE sample papers are the best resource for students preparing for the board exam at home during this COVID-19 pandemic period. For the academic session 2021-22, Board has introduced the special assessment scheme for board classes 12th and 10th due to the COVID 19 pandemic. As per this scheme, the academic session is divided into two terms with approximately 50% syllabus in each term. The Board will conduct examinations at the end of each term based on the bifurcated syllabus.
CBSE Sample Papers – Important Points
The first term examination will be conducted between Nov-Dec. The duration of the examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes. The exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions covering case-based MCQs and MCQs on assertion-reasoning. The Board has released the sample question papers for the Term-1, and Term-2 examination. The latest CBSE board sample paper for Term-1 and Term-2 of class 10th and 12th board examination are based on the revised and reduced CBSE Syllabus.
CBSE Term-2 examination for class 10th and 12th will be conducted on March-April. The exam will be for 120 minutes, and the paper will have questions of different formats. If the situation is not conducive for normal descriptive examination, then a 90 minute Multiple Choice Questions based exam will be conducted at the end of Term-2
CBSE Sample Papers for Board Exams
CBSE Sample Papers for board exams are available on Study Discuss for FREE downloading in PDF format. Students can easily get the board sample question papers for major subjects such as Science, Maths, Social Science, Hindi, English, Chemistry, Physics, History, Accountancy, Geology etc. Apart from CBSE board, we have also provided the Sample Question Papers for other State Board.
CBSE Sample Papers Year-wise
Students can download the latest CBSE sample papers by Study Discuss for both Term-1, 2 of class 10th and 12th from the below link. For the previous year board has divided the syllabus for class 10th and 12th into two terms. Solving these sample question papers will help students to understanding how the actual question papers will look like. Students can find the year-wise CBSE sample papers for all the subjects.
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2022 for Class 10 Term-1
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2022 for Class 12 Term-1
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2022 for Class 10 Term-2
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2022 for Class 12 Term-2
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2021 for Class 10
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2021 for Class 12
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2020 for Class 10
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2020 for Class 12
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2019 for Class 10
- CBSE Sample Question Papers 2019 for Class 12
CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers
|Maths Basic||Get PDF|
|Maths Std.||Get PDF|
|Social Science||Get PDF|
|English (L&L)||Get PDF|
|Computer Application||Get PDF|
CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers
|Business Studies||Get PDF|
|Political Science||Get PDF|
|English Core||Get PDF|
|Hindi Core||Get PDF|
|Hindi Elective||Get PDF|
|Home Science||Get PDF|
|Informatics Practices||Get PDF|
|Computer Science||Get PDF|
CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi-A Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi-B Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 English Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Science Previous Year Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous Year Question Papers
Benefits of Solving CBSE Sample Papers
- Practicing the latest CBSE Sample Question Papers will help students to understanding the paper pattern.
- Students will get a good idea of important topics expected to be asked in the exam.
- Students can make their preparation strategy and prepare for the board exam.
Features of CBSE Sample Question Papers
Practicing through these CBSE Sample Papers will help students to score good marks in the exam. Some of the features of these CBSE Sample Papers are mentioned below.
- Sample papers are designed as per the latest CBSE exam pattern and follow the syllabus.
- All these CBSE sample papers include important topics from the exam perspective.
- These sample papers contains new types of questions that prepare students for the board exam.
- Solving the papers will provide good practice for the students so they can finish the paper on time.
- Also, not just the question papers, a detailed explanation, and solutions along with the marking scheme as per CBSE are provided for self-assessment.
अधिक पूछे जाने वाले सवाल
How many Sample Papers are released by CBSE?
For the academic year 2021-22 CBSE has released sample papers in two parts. (i.e. Term 1 and Term 2). Students can download the Free PDF files from Study Discuss and do practice offline.
Is CBSE sample paper important?
CBSE Sample Papers for board classes are very important and students who are appearing in the board exams must sample practice. These sample papers are released by CBSE around a month prior to the start of the board exams.
I hope you guys have found this post “CBSE Sample Papers Class 10, 12 Year-wise” useful. Kindly share this post with your friends. Keep learning and stay tuned for more updates.